The Big Data Professional post graduate certificate program is a 480 hours course which is a unique combination of interdisciplinary coursework and cutting-edge research. Learn from the best minds with over 15+ years of industry & Data Science management experience. The course encompasses SAS programming, Introductory Statistics, Data Management & Manipulation, Data Quality, Hive & SAS, Working with Hadoop and Data Visualization.
Ideal For - Students with strong background in Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
Program Outcome - Trains students to be expert in Data Management, Analytics and Business Visualization
Our Technology Partner
- One of its kind opportunity to earn an internationally recognized Digital Badge as a credential from SAS
- Get two additional certifications:
- SAS® Big Data Preperation, Statistics and Visual Exploration
- SAS® Big Data Programming and Loading
- Get 02 months of paid internship with final placement assistance
- Get trained to become tomorrow’s leader in the rapidly growing area of Data Science
- Gain from industry collaborations and live projects
- Get industrial recognition by a join certification from N. L. Dalmia Centre for excellence and SAS Institute (India)
- Program trains students to be expert in Data Management, Analytics and Business Visualization
- Also includes:
- Contemporary Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Exposure to open source tools in Big Data like R Studio, Python, SPSS, etc
- A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination from any UGC recognized University with preferably 60% at the time of graduation.
- The candidate has to compulsorily appear for NLD-SAT (Autonomous Entrance Exam from N. L. Dalmia Institute)
- The institute will perform Personal Interviews as well as document verification for academic qualification from school to graduation.
韦德体育网站,韦德网址体育网站Please contact career counsellors at:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
韦德体育网站,韦德网址体育网站Contact No.: 022 42990000
Apply now for further evaluation comprising of NLD-SAT and two rounds of interviews to understand the suitability of the candidate as per program requirements.